thursday, march 16, 2023
Junior Show Check-in | gilligan complex | 4-8 p.m.
friday, march 17, 2023
junior show check-in | gilligan complex | 8-11 a.m.
JUNIOR SHOWMANSHIP | THE COLISEUM | 1 P.M.
JUNIOR SHOW CHECK-IN MARKET ANIMALS ONLY | GILLIGAN COMPLEX | 5-6 P.M.
SATURDAY, MARCH 18, 2023
junior market animal show | the coliseum | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
junior show check-in heifers only | gilligan complex | 10-11 A.m.
sunday, march 19, 2023
JUNIOR HEIFER SHOW | THE COLISEUM | 8 A.M. - 5 P.M.
2023 OHIO BEEF EXPO JUNIOR SHOW EXHIBITOR LETTER
RULES & REMINDERS
- ALL Ohio Beef Expo Jr. Showmanship participants MUST be entered online by Tuesday, March 14 to participate in showmanship.
- Registered animals must be in the junior exhibitor's name; exhibitors must show their own animal.
- All cattle must be entered online via www.best.ohiocattle.org.
- Exhibitors' cattle that HAVE NOT had their tattoos checked at a previous 2022-23 BEST sanctioned show must have proof of registration to verify tattoos at check-in.
- The deadline to nominate Buckeye Breeders Series eligible cattle for the Expo is March 1 - More info.
No cattle or equipment are permitted on the Ohio Expo Center grounds prior to 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, March 15. Exhibitors may reserve stalls for other exhibitors IF they have all of their information, the other exhibitor is a paid, current member of OCA and has entered and paid for their show entries. There are 3 stalling options this year.
If an exhibitor missed the online auction or the online stalling link, stalling will be available at the fairgrounds starting Wednesday, March 15 at 7:30 AM.
All junior show entries must be made through the BEST program software. Exhibitors will need to create a username and password if they have not done so this BEST season. Entries must be made before you fill out the stalling form!
JUNIOR SHOW OFFICE HOURS
Wednesday 3/15: 6:00AM-7:00PM
Thursday 3/16: 7am-8pm
Friday 3/17: 7am-7pm
Saturday 3/18: 6am-6pm
Sunday 3/19: 6am – end of show
If the office is closed, please call the number listed on the junior show office door.